- Pregnancy antenatal care
- Post natal care
- Vaginal deliveries
- Instrumental delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- High risk pregnancy management
- Sonography (3D 4D 5D)
- Gynec services
- Advanced gynec surgeries
- Other services
What is hysterectomy?
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a procedure to remove the uterus using a minimally invasive surgical technique.
- Although it is a major surgery, the discomfort, possibility of infection and recovery time have all been reduced due to modern technological developments.
- Painful uterine fibroids that cause bleeding or other complications.
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
Types of hysterectomy in Ahmedabad
- Total hysterectomy – The entire uterus and cervix are removed during a total hysterectomy.
- Subtotal hysterectomy – Only the upper section of the uterus is removed in this procedure, leaving the cervix intact.
- Radical hysterectomy -The uterus with the side tissues, the cervix, and the top section of the vagina are all removed during a radical hysterectomy. It is mainly performed if cancer is present.