- Pregnancy antenatal care
- Post natal care
- Vaginal deliveries
- Instrumental delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- High risk pregnancy management
- Sonography (3D 4D 5D)
- Gynec services
- Advanced gynec surgeries
- Other services
What Is Tubal ligation?
- Tubal ligation is a commonly used female sterilization method that permanently prevents pregnancy.
- It is a surgical operation where the fallopian tubes are tied, cut, or blocked so that the eggs and sperm cannot meet.
- After this procedure, you no longer need any birth control. Nor does it affect your menstrual cycle.
Who is a good candidate for tubal ligation?
- If you are sure that you do not want to get pregnant in the future, you are a suitable candidate for tubal ligation.
- It may also be an option if pregnancy might put your health at risk.
- This surgery is not suitable for you if you are unsure about having children in the future; as it is a permanent birth control method.