- Pregnancy antenatal care
- Post natal care
- Vaginal deliveries
- Instrumental delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- High risk pregnancy management
- Sonography (3D 4D 5D)
- Gynec services
- Advanced gynec surgeries
- Other services
What is Myomectomy?
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of fibroids without causing any damage to the uterus.
- When the fibroid starts to cause too much problem in daily life, the doctors may recommend this surgery.
- Myomectomy helps to remove fibroids with small abdominal incisions. There are several forms of myomectomy techniques depending upon the location and size of the fibroids.
- The symptoms which might lead to the surgery are Pelvic pain, Frequent urination, Irregular bleeding, Heavy periods.
Types of myomectomy techniques
- this process is similar to laparoscopic myomectomy. The only additional point to know about this procedure is it uses robotics.
- In this procedure, surgeons get direct access to the uterus through a vertical incision into the abdomen.
- The incision made in this procedure is the largest incision made as compared to other techniques. It also needs more time to heal. When fibroids are too large, surgeons prefer this procedure.