IVF/Test tube baby counselling
What is IVF?
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a widely used treatment for conception in the world. It is a treatment that helps in the conception of a baby for partners having infertility issues. It is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) practised across the globe.
- It is a set of processes that assist in the union of the male and the female egg in a laboratory, i.e. externally. The procedure uses eggs, sperms and embryos of both the partners or of an anonymous donor. The fertilized egg or eggs are transferred to the uterus of the mother or surrogate to achieve pregnancy
- The centre is equipped with the latest technology and expertise for a successful IVF treatment in and around Ahmedabad. Our team of doctors are one of the best ivf doctors in Ahmedabad having treated more than 1000 patients.
Steps in IVF Procedure
- Prescription and consumption of birth control pills
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Sperm retrieval
- Embryo Development and Embryo Transfer