- Pregnancy antenatal care
- Post natal care
- Vaginal deliveries
- Instrumental delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- High risk pregnancy management
- Sonography (3D 4D 5D)
- Gynec services
- Advanced gynec surgeries
- Other services
Prenatal Education Planning
- The prenatal period of pregnancy is one of the most opportune teaching points during the antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum phases.
- There are so many variables and factors to consider when considering the presentation and engagement of prenatal education to each patient.
- Creating individual education game plans and goals is one of the best strategies to attempt conducting sufficient teaching.
Prenatal Education Considerations
- In addition to the individual patient learning needs, style, and influential factors, there is also an enormous amount of educational material.
- These educational game plans are most effective when initiated with the very first entry to prenatal care.
- This early planning strategy can provide individualized educational plans to be developed to increase the opportunity for their personal learning success.